The 2016 Annual General Meeting took place yesterday (Sunday 27th November) at Bedford International Athletics Stadium, and saw Michael Dilley named the new Club Chairman.
Attended by Club members, coaches, friends, family and supporters, the meeting covered off elections to the committee for the year ahead which included newly-created roles of Academy Coordinator and Flag Football Coordinator, as well as a brief financial update by Treasurer Nick Chapman, and a look ahead to the upcoming year.
Also discussed and approved were proposed changes to the Club Constitution to support the newly-created positions on the Club Committee.
2016 Committee Election Results
- Chairman (two-year term): Michael Dilley
- Academy Coordinator (one-year term): Mark Chilton
- Flag Football Coordinator (one-year term): Jake Cooper
- Communications Manager (one-year term): Michael Dilley
- Child Welfare Officer (one-year term): Jenny Chilton
- 3 x Ordinary Members (one-year term): Gareth Pullen, Ross Hubbard
Following the application and election process there is currently a vacancy on the Committee for an “Ordinary Member”. Fore more information on the role please get in touch.
To download the public version of the AGM presentation please click here.