The Club AGM, postponed from last month due to the snow, took place on Sunday 7th January at the University of Bedfordshire.
Attended by members, coaches, friends, family and supporters, the meeting covered off elections to the committee for the year ahead, as well as a brief financial update and a look ahead to the upcoming year.
2017 Election Results
All committee positions will be up for election at the meeting, except for the role of Club Chairman which has a two-year term and was elected last year:
– Treasurer (two-year role): Nick Chapman
– Academy Coordinator (two-year role): Mark Chilton
– Flag Football Coordinator (two-year role): Matthew Couldridge
– Communications Manager (one-year role): Vacant
– Child Welfare Officer (one-year role): Jenny Chilton
– 3 x Ordinary Members (one-year role): Gareth Pullen, 2x vacancies
Following the application and election process there is currently a vacancy on the Committee for a Communications Managers and two “Ordinary Members”. Fore more information on the role please get in touch.
To download the public version of the AGM presentation please click here.