Open to those interested in playing for the Ouse Valley Eagles senior (18+) or Bedford Blackhawks Youth (13+) full contact teams as well as the Blackhawks senior flag (16+) team, the first Open Session of the month takes place this Sunday in Bedford.
The session runs from 10am to midday at the University of Bedfordshire’s Bedford Campus on Polhill Avenue, and registrations open at 9.30am.
If you have always fancied having a go why not try it out and see how you get on? No previous experience is necessary, as our team of qualified coaches will put you through your paces running a series of non-contact passing, catching, running and blocking drills designed to give you a real taste of American Football.
What you’ll need
If you are coming along please mark yourself as attending on the Facebook event, and there are a few things you’ll need to bring with you:
– Water (recommended 2L but the more the better).
– Rugby or football boots as the session will be taking place on grass
– Shorts/Joggers or similar
– Top of some kind: sweatshirt, t-shirt or similar
– Gumshield (optional but recommended)
How to get there
Register your interest
As well as Sunday’s session we will be running three additional sessions during November:
– Sunday 12th November | Stantonbury Campus, Milton Keynes (12pm-2pm)
– Sunday 19th November | Northampton High School, Northampton (10am-12pm)
– Sunday 26th November | Lealands High School, Luton (10am-12pm)